Sunday, January 30, 2011

Count Down!


Have you ever had something coming up in your life that you knew, just positively knew, that your life would never be the same after it happened?

Well, one week from tomorrow, my life will change!

Oh, I know it has changed already, and even if surgery never happens, I'm still sold out to obedience to the One whom I've made LORD (as in, controller, ruler, master) of my life.

But... when the surgery does happen and it's all reversed, every day will be lived out in faith! It just naturally will change everything! And I'm so excited for that day when each new day will take all the faith I have, and maybe even stretch it a little!

So, I'm counting down the days until there's absolutely no going back, it's ALL in, and I can completely live for God!

NO HOLDING ANYTHING BACK!

Oh, I can hardly wait! It's worse than when I was a kid at Christmas!


For the love of Christ controls us, because we have concluded this: that one has died for all, therefore all have died; and he died for all, that those who live might no longer live for themselves but for him who for their sake died and was raised.
2 Corinthians 5:14-15

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! I found your blog via Pursuing Titus 2.

    We, too, repented of our ending my fertility, and saved for a reversal.

    It was an AMAZING experience..one I cannot fully explain. We have been so incredibly blessed in that repentance..through saving the money so much faster than we thought possible, through the surgery being successful (though our trip had many bumps to keep us from getting home easily, my husband and I made it with a good attitude of thanks!) and then a restoration of fertility!

    My blog has many posts on TL/TR and the 2 babies we've added to our family since reversal. We have six now, and I look forward to the day, God willing, when we find we're having another!

    ReplyDelete