Saturday, January 30, 2010

A little perspective, part 4

After crying out to God, hearing His words to me, and then my heart-cry prayer, I was exhausted. By that time it was nearing 2 am. I stepped out of the Suburban for a breath of air before I curled up in the back to sleep, and the Lord blessed me with one of the most awe-inspiring sites available to us in Northern Oregon - a clear night's sky, filled with billions of sparkling stars, completely unhindered by any man-made lights from shining their brightest!


What a brilliant reminder that the God who breathed out the stars and set the heavens into place, was more than able to hold me together and bring me back to a restored relationship with Him!


In the morning I awoke to the sound of the rushing river, and the sun softly glowing just below the eastern ridge-line. I sat at the picnic table refreshed, and I penned these words:

"August 4, 2009
You are the lifter of my head. Your lovingkindness is better than life and I will praise You, my lips will praise You.

You are with me always. Matt. 28-20

All things work together for good to those who love You. Romans 8:28

Greater is He who is in me that he who is in the world. I John 4:4

Thank You for restoring peace to my soul!"
God has faithfully worked in me since that night, and He has made me new. I am completely changed and I live for His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment